Welcome to the online application form for the Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies.
The registration & application system for self-paying students will be opened mid January.
1- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS, DEADLINE: please see the deadline page! (OPEN)
Applicants have to register for the right category, either programme country (EU) or partner country (non-EU = third country) students. Please mind that non-EU nationals might belong to the category of EU students in case of residence in an EU member state. See the detailed information about Erasmus Mundus Scholarships categories below:
After entering into the online application system, the applicant should fill in the application form and upload the supporting documents. The application system requires to be registered, you can register here.
2- APPLICATIONS OF SELF-FINANCED STUDENTS, DEADLINE: please see the deadline page!
The online application system for self-paying students is now closed! (academic year 2017 – 2018)! It will be opened by end January 2017.
3- APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOLARS (= LECTURERS, VISITING PROFESSORS), DEADLINE: please see the deadline page! (OPEN)
We are always interested in receiving motivated lecturers with expertise relevant for the topics of the master. Candidate lecturers must:
- have a PhD in a field related to the master
- have a proven level of English sufficient for teaching (e.g., official certification, native speaker)
- be willing to re-locate to one of the partners’ country (Spain – UJI, Portugal – UNL) for the duration of their lecturing stay
- teach at least one 4 credit course during their lecturing stay
Please see the formal requirements for full details.
Successful applicants will:
- be contacted to discuss details of their lecturing stay (duration, usually 1 – 2 months; timing, between September and February; content of course, etc.)
- receive practical support for temporal relocation
- receive a financial contribution
Lecturing stays are between September and February.
Successful candidates will be contacted by a responsible of the host institution to agree upon responsibilities.